Think of a culture where happiness reigns supreme and Thailand immediately springs to mind; a tranquil people who are guided by Buddhism and traditional wisdom is the foundation of society. Thais are known for their deep knowledge of the human body, with special massage techniques that lead the world. Muay Thai fighters are massaged to improve blood circulation and there is a sector of Thais dedicated to wellness through massage and manipulation.
Global wellness leaders
To say Thailand leads the world regarding holistic wellness would not be inaccurate and if you are in need of rejuvenation mentally, physically and spiritually, booking a stay at one of the top wellness retreats in Thailand is the best way to make it happen. Take the best all-inclusive Retreat in Phuket where you enjoy a luxury setting in a tropical paradise; there are no additional charges so you can join yoga or meditation classes, attend holistic workshops and chill out with massage and spa treatments.
Those who stay at top wellness resorts are looking for more than a restful few weeks; rather they wish to transform their life by learning about their body, mind and spirit. At such a retreat, you would find the following:
- Physiotherapy – A resident physio will work with you on any issue you may have; posture development and spinal manipulation can work wonders.
- Yoga – Whether a raw beginner or a regular practitioner, the resident yoga instructors know their stuff. For many, it is the start of a lifelong love affair with yoga, one that brings many health benefits.
- Spa treatments – A longlist of holistic spa treatments give you many options; with an all-inclusive package, why not try them all? A team of health experts are always at hand to assist you with development planning; focused on helping you with your transformation. Chiropractic treatments are non-invasive and effective.
- Leisure activities – Hiking, swimming, kayaking and biking are all on the menu, with tennis and squash courts and a games room.
- Meditation – Buddhism uses meditation to clear the mind; meditation is known as food for the spirit and there are many forms. Spend time with the meditation master and he can enlighten you to how this art can help you.
- Active workshops – Learning should be lifelong and part of a wellness retreat is learning about various aspects of holistic practices, empowering you to change your life for the better. Prior to booking, check out the retreat’s website for more details of educational workshops that are held regularly.
The great thing about all-inclusive packages is you can actually budget your holiday without worrying about extras. You are in a luxury setting with many holistic health professionals onsite, dedicated to helping guests in any way they can. Some guests have a plan when they arrive, while others are unsure and that’s where the experts come in.
Thailand is the home of natural health and holistic treatment, which is why you should book a stay and get ready to change your life for the better.